Monday, March 15, 2010

Life with two boys

I guess we keep forgetting about this blog This is for everyone who has not met the boys
Life around here can get crazy. Garrett can be a bit of a challenge at times He says no first to anything except borsh ( a Ukrainian beat soup I think) For me as the oldest I have to back off on being mom and at times I have to be a mother figure due to her or Dad's absence
Garrett and Mitch are adjusting well to three older sisters. They love teasing us. Right now they have discovered the many uses of the phone and I have to stop them
MITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I'm back and Mitch is doing his homework with me, Mom and Dad are both at work
I barely remember the desperate days in Ukraine.
No I won't forget what God did but I sure am glad to be home
Ellen for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment