Monday, January 25, 2010

Becca Here

Observations from Becca’s point of View
Aloha from freezing Ukraine! The days are hectic as usual and yet slightly boring. By the way, thank you Emma SOOOO much for those Tootsie Pops!!  They are SO yummy!!!! (Especially the blue ones)
Anyway, I am writing this from our apartment with a blue Tootsie pop in my mouth. Mom and Dad are headed out the door to go… somewhere, I don’t exactly know where. Somewhere to sign papers. That happens a lot here.
Ellen, Jess, and I are here stuck for the afternoon. Most likely we all will be doing homework. Blah…
One more thing to note, Ukrainian pizza is WEIRD! They put all sorts of weird stuff on it: corn, pickles, cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella, mayo (I think), and a lot else. We had 6 different pizza and they only cost $24! CHEAP!!!!
As of right now, Jess is making fun of me for thinking “costed” is a word and Ellen is mad at me because I didn’t get her joke. GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! Just kidding  Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww becca you are welcome! :D i love tootsie pops too ;) especially the blue ones ;)

    ReplyDelete