Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meeting Mr. A

Hey everyone Ellen here
Yesterday we ( well the sisters and I) finally met Mr. A. He is the cutest thing ever. When Mom and Dad first met him they got only a few smiles out of him yesterday Dad got him to laugh soooooooooo many times that everyone was laughing. We have a picture but that will be shown at home
Today we will get to visit Mr. V. and I am very excited. We saw him the other day but it was different almost a bit awkward ( we were in the nicest restaurant I’ve ever seen so that might have been a factor). I hope to get a few more smiles out of him today.
Oh to the few Northpoint kids glad you had a snow day. The weather sounds great at home. It is well below freezing especially with wind chill!!!! (-23 C today)
Ellen for the family

Ps. On the 10Things mom never told me about Ukraine travel:
It’ ok to park on the side walks
Get out of the way there are no pedestrian rights (if you are not on an official cross walk then RUN).
I never knew cherries and pasta went together with sour cream.
Pss. GO COLTS

1 comment: