Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog 4 I think

Hi everyone
Its early in the morning here as I write Jess is sleeping Becca is enjoying a shower and Mom and Dad are waiting to get in. Life here as been pretty much well: go , stay go stay etc…. One day ( ie yesterday) we can be go go go but today looks like a more laid back one and hopefully we can get a lot of home work done. Later we hope to visit A
There is a slight twist today, We decided to allow another family, who is adopting ,to share our apartment and they came yesterday. They left for their first meeting with their kids about an hour ago.
Okay I have been hungry for some American food lately mainly eggs so the other day Mom and Dad got some well they also got bread so I asked if I could make my favorite egg, Toad in a hole ( possum eyes and bird in nest are a few other names) I finally made it today and well its interesting. But its good to have some American food.
Lets see well that’s about all
E/\/\eH ( my name in Ukrainian)

2 comments:

  1. Ellen, I can totally relate on wanting American food. When I was in the Ukraine 5 years ago, I was seriously CRAVING pizza and french fries! Believe me, when ou get back to US the food will never have tasted so good :)

    PS - Sissypoopoo is Heather Pinney (don't ask)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just changed my user name and wanted to check if it worked :)

    ReplyDelete