Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Observations from Becca's point of view...

I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE!!!!!! Dad and Jess went shopping yesterday for food and when they came home they had wafer things with a chocolate filling and they are SOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY!!!!! Also they had things that look like overgrown cheerios that have a sugar glaze and they are amazing too!!!!
Anyways…
Yesterday, my whole family saw the 1st Ukrainian to slip on ice! Hehehe, it was funny. Also, I fell a total of three times on the ice and probably slipped 2o times more.
Since yesterday’s post, our translator has moved out and some Americans that my parents know have moved in! Yeah!!! Americans!!!! Haven’t seen any of them since Kiev!
Right now, its still kind of early so Jess is still sleeping. Ellen is attempting to make a toad-in-a-hole while my parents are just getting up. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment