Saturday, January 23, 2010

blog from kiev ( from Ellen)

Brrrr here it is freezing and I mean freezing we just took a walk and well I have yet to entirely thaw out (I miss being so hot that you always wanted to be cold) right now mom and dad have just returned from an errand the sisters are playing with the souvenirs we got and after this I will once again read my book
We tried to see the church with the bones of some saint but they were closed one day of the week (Thursday) and it just so happens that is the day right now
It’s really hard to remember exactly what day it is .Its Thursday but It feels nothing like one (I should be in school) that’s about all
Ellen for the family
P.S. (for Abbi)
Abbi I hope you are enjoying your party!!! I wish I could be there with you to celebrate

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful party! Glad I was in your thoughts. You were definetly in mine. :) I'll have to get Bri to re-do her IOU performance for you when you get back. you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete