Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trial Post

OK, so I have never done a blog and a bit disarmed by the proposition. I feel like I am doing impromptu speaking to a large (albeit, friendly) crowd. So, to break the ice, I am doing a "Trial Post"!!

As I was getting ready for work, I thought that maybe some of you would enjoy the state-of-our-packing so here are the photos (for practice's sake):

Doris is the photo with the 3 crates. Jesse has the organized piles. For Doris, each crate has its purpose and the overall size of the crate limits the amount of stuff she can take. There is another small pile of food to the left. Very organized. As for Jesse, some apples will not fall far from the tree.













Ellen of course has her book list made out. She has figured all the angles and borrowed several books and is ready! Oh, yeah, she still has to think about clothes. Ellen has the added problem of finding a place for Reggie while still meeting the luggage limitations!

Becca and I are similar......we, at least, know where to find a suitcase if needed.

4 comments: