Friday, February 12, 2010

Dads coming!!!!

Hey everyone Ellen here
I am very excited to be the oldest of three but I still have to wait for them (I envy Mom)
I am also excitted that dad is coming we missed him alot ( yes mom we miss you and the boys too)
Anyways while our parents were in court we visited our old home town Heidelberg. It was wierd to go through the town and recongize certain things but not others ( the sisters teased me mercelessly for remebering a wall)
we were unable to find our old house but well 11 years is a long time
Thats all for now
Ellen for the three girls
ps aunt Julie was right: the Olympics and Abe Lincoln's 201st birthday

2 comments:

  1. let me change that one line "Oldest of five" ( I've spent the last 14 years being the oldest of three old habits die hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so excited! Ok, I know they probably need time to settle in and all, but WHEN CAN I SEE THEM!?!? Rather, when are they getting back here?? Wow, I'm so happy for you guys! And now that it's all really happened, I can totally understand you taking a year off college to stay home with the boys. I think I would too. :)

    ReplyDelete