Monday, February 8, 2010

Today's Plans

We stayed up late last night to watch the Colts game. It was disappointing to watch, but I guess losing to the Saints isn't so bad since they've never won a superbowl. We slept in and are now waiting for lunch. Mrs. Burnett is making home-made pizzas! I am excited to eat some real pizzas unlike the ones in Ukraine. I think after lunch we will head out and drive to a town near the Germany Austria border and stay in a guest house for the night. If we get there early enough, Mr. Burnett said that we would go walking around the cute town. In the morning we are visiting Neuschwanstein Castle!! I am looking forward to that!!! Mostly because we went there when we lived here before and I very vaguely remember it. I do remember thinking it was really neat. I'm not sure where we are going after Neuschwanstein. Hopefully we will have internet access to keep you all updated. Mom and Dad we miss you and wish you guys could be here with us. Hope the Ukraine isn't too boring. And tell the boys "hi" for us. Love you! That's all
-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment