Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The New Swan Stone and the other castle

Hey everyone
Here we are in Dachau today we will be seeing the old concentration camp
its strange to be here with out mom or dad And I really hope we see them soon
Yesterday we saw the two castles of king ludwig 2 they were spectacular
according to Brian burnett 90% of the days there are cloudy. We came on one of the 10% which is sunny. Also we visited Austria and took a cable car to the top of the Zugspiter ( tallest point in Germany) it was soooooooooooo clear and beautiful. cost a lot but was worth it.
thats about all
Ellen for the three girls

2 comments:

  1. Now I AM JEALOUS!!!! I have never been up the Zugspitze.
    Mom and I are waiting on word from the SDA which Viktor thinks will come today. If it does not, then I will not make the trip home with you guys :-(
    Not much to report....everyday is the same right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, thanks for the great update. I love your descriptions!

    ReplyDelete