Friday, February 12, 2010

Great thanks Jess

I was just reading Jessie's post and now she has me homesick but the truth is I'm split. Part of me is ready for home but the other side of me isn't ready for routine. Yes I do miss Indy I miss Reggie and all my friends ( most of whom are on that retreat right now (Lucky))and Family but at the same time I haven't been over seas in 11 years. Up until 9 months ago(yes that's how long its been since we met Mitchell) It was going to take a miracle for me to be able to come back before I graduated and well I am currently in southern Germany. ( God is good)



Thats about all I am waiting for either Mr. Burnett to bring Dad back or for everyone else to get up ( Its 8:30 local time and it feels more like 6)
Oh is there snow in Indy? ( it has snow a ton both here and in Ukraine)
Ellen for the three girls

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, rejoicing with you how God has worked all this out, "above all we can ask or think".
    Look forward to seeing you all in about two weeks. xo Mom

    ReplyDelete