Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One Thing I Will Miss


One thing I will miss…
I have found one thing that I greatly enjoy here in the Ukraine. The desserts they have at restaurants are always very good. My favorite is ice cream paired with kiwi, bananas, and pineapple! The flavor is delicious!! I never thought they would taste so good in ice cream! I am definitely bringing that idea home with me. And I will make all of you guys try at least once 
-Jessica
Picture is from a restaurant called "Western." One of the best so far.

4 comments:

  1. I'll volunteer to help... as soon as I get another ice cream maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me, and we do love to make ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....just waiting for another update! It's so cool to hear whats going on in an obscure town on the other side of the world... Hope all is going well! Praying for you and the boys!

    BTW This is Mary again, I just actually logged in. So yeah!

    ReplyDelete