Friday, February 12, 2010

What an Adventure

Two more full days and then Monday we fly home. I have to admit I am very ready to go home. I'm ready to sleep in my bed and have a routine. I'm ready to eat food and know what it tastes like. I'm ready to go back to work (I know I'm weird). I'm ready to speak the same language as the general public. I'm ready to recognize people. And I'm ready to have time alone. But most of all I'm ready to just be HOME! I have loved every bit of this trip and want to remember it for years to come. As I have heard before though, all good things must come to an end, same goes for this. The thing I'm looking forward to the most about being home is when the boys come home too! I can't wait to show them how life in the Alderink house goes. It's been a good adventure :]

-Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Your post is honest and real and wonderful...and we can't wait to have you home, as well. And we're so eager to spend time with the ENTIRE family!

    ReplyDelete