Sunday, February 7, 2010

Observations from Becca’s point of View 2-6-10

New flash: Ellen, Jess, and I are leaving the Ukraine! YEAH!!! FINALLY!!!! We are going to Germany for a little over a week. Mom and Dad are staying behind so you will still be getting blogs from them and then you will be getting blogs from Germany! YEAH!
Unfortunately right now we are waiting in the Kiev airport. BORING!!! We still have around an hour till be can board our plane and we have probably been here for an hour. And of course I forgot that I have scissors in my backpack so the security guys got mad at me. That was a little intimidating!
Other than that we got through security smoothly.
I am so tired! We had to get up at around 6:30 AM and then leave at 8 o’clock. We drove for 4 hours and then arrived here then it was another hour. ZZzzzzz……
I miss you all and I hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw from your Facebook status that you girls are now in Germany. I'm glad you're safely there! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete